10 Days Family with Kids in Moorea and Bora Bora
Kids 11 and under fly, stay and eat free from kids menu
Fly overnight from Los Angeles and connect on a short flight to Moorea. Spend three nights at Intercontinental Moorea and watch the residents dolphins at play or have the kids discover the local flora and fauna at the kid's club. Next take a short flight to magnificent Bora Bora and spend five nights in a spacious garden pool villa. You can upgrade to overwater bungalow for $550 per adult extra. Prices are per adult based on two adults and two kids 11 and under traveling together.
- Round trip air from Los Angeles to Tahiti on Air Tahiti Nui
- Inter island air from Tahiti to Moorea to Bora Bora and back included
- Round trip transfers from airport to the hotel in both islands
- 3 nights at the InterContinental Moorea Resort and Spa in a Beachfront Suite Bungalow
- 5 nights at the Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort & Spa in a Garden Pool Bungalow Villa
- Price valid for travel Jan 15-March 31, 2018 with min 6 months early booking
- Buffet breakfast daily (8 per adult)
- Kids eat free from kids menu with paying adult
- $550 per adult extra to upgrade to overwater Bungalow in Bora for the entire stay
- All taxes and service charges except city tax of approx $3 per person per day included
- Ask for special offer ICMOZ3BOBPER5
Enter your Zip Code below to locate
a Tahiti Travel Specialist near you.
› Advanced Search
(*) Full payment must be made and tickets must be issued within 72 hours of reservations Single supplement applies Strictly subject to availability at the time of booking When promotional fares for air or hotel are sold out at the time of reservation, next level of fares will apply. Prices may increase. Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization is required Air ticket is non-refundable once ticketed. Air ticket change fee of $200 per person; plus other penalties and fees for hotel and land arrangement revisions. Pacific Holidays' general cancellation policy applies. Optional Travel Insurance not included. Hotel upgrades, air upgrades, additional hotel nights, and extensions to all other islands, and add-on air fares from various US cities are available.