12 Days Honeymoon at Luxurious Intercontinental Moorea and Bora and romantic Huahine
buffet breakfast daily included
Take an eight hour flight from Los Angeles and transfer to the magical island of Moorea for five nights.Go hiking, diving, snorkeling, paddle boarding or just lay back and enjoy the view . Next spend two nights at the charming Maitai Huahine, set up in a purple lily pond. Take an island tour and discover this lush island and the history of Polynesia. Last but not the least spend three nights overwater at the intimate Intercontinental Le Moana Bora Bora. Go snorkeling, diving, rent a jet ski or an ATV or just lay back and enjoy fifty shades of blue from your overwater bungalow. If you are traveling within one year form wedding, honeymoon amenities are offered.Buffet breakfast daily included.
- Round trip air from Los Angeles to Tahiti on Air Tahiti Nui
- Inter island air from Tahiti to Moorea to Huahine to Bora and back included
- Round trip transfers from airport to the hotel in all islands
- Buffet breakfast daily (10 per person)
- 5 nights at the InterContinental Moorea Resort and Spa in a Lanai Room
- 2 nights at the Maitai Lapita Village Huahine in a Garden Bungalow
- 3 nights at the InterContinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort in a Overwater Lagoon Junior Suite Bungalow
- Price valid for travel Jan 22-Mar 31, 2018
- All taxes and service charges except city tax of approx $3 per person per day included
- Ask for special offer ICMOZ5HUH2ICLMBB3
Enter your Zip Code below to locate
a Tahiti Travel Specialist near you.
› Advanced Search
(*) City tax of $3 per person per night not included and will be paid directly at the hotel. Islands stays can be mixed and matched according to availability Strictly subject to availability at the time of booking. Air ticket once issued is non-refundable. General cancellation policy applies. When promotional fares for air or hotel are sold out at the time of reservation, next level of fares will apply. Prices may increase. Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization required. Air ticket is non-refundable once ticketed. Air ticket change fee of $200 per person; plus other penalties and fees for hotel and land arrangement revisions. Pacific Holidays' general cancellation policy applies. Optional Travel Insurance not included. Hotel upgrades, additional hotel nights, extensions to all other islands and add-on air fares from various US cities are available.